To view the product DEMO (if available) click the DEMO tab
The Shared Group Purchase Invitation System is a comprehensive Invitation sales tool. The extension allows customers to make a purchase and invite others to share the cost of the sale/fundraising.
The extension is a great tool for Multi Level Marketing, Fundraising, Cash payouts to others, Cost Sharing of Products or Services, etc.
As an example the fundraising aspect would allow a group leader to start a purchase for someone which could be funds or products. The group leader would invite multiple Customers/Members to join in on the purchase/fundraising. Once the goal is reached the Administrator/Site Owner would fulfill the Order/send Funds.
✔ Share the cost of a purchase with others
✔ Complete Invitation system
✔ Set public or private share groups
✔ Members can make payments to the shared sale
✔ Admin can apply payments to a specific group and Individual
✔ During Checkout the customer can turn the purchase into a shared purchase
✔ Admin sets the minimum deposit for a shared sale
✔ Emails are sent to individuals every step of the way
✔ Uses our exclusive Payment System for shared purchase sales and deposits
✔ In admin shared purchase totals are marked blue so as to not confuse with standard sales
✔ The shared sale can be shared on Facebook and Twitter from the customer account
✔ Journal Theme Compatible
✔ FREE BASIC INSTALLATION (within 5 days from the date of purchase)
|126.96.36.199 - 188.8.131.52 - 184.108.40.206 - 220.127.116.11||OCMOD|
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS & USER GUIDE:
Make sure that your payment gateway is listed below:
Alertpay, Authorize.Net (AIM), Authorize.Net (SIM), Bank Transfer, Cheque, COD, Free Checkout, Eway, Liqpay, Moneybookers, Nochex, Paymate, Paypoint, Payza, Perpetual Payments, PayPal Pro, PayPal Pro UK, PayPal Standard, PayPal Express, Sagepay, Sagepay Direct, Sagepay US, TwoCheckout, Web Payment Software, Worldpay, MES, Paystation, Virtual Merchant, Checkout Gateway, 2Checkout, Virtual Merchant, SwipeHQ, PESAPAL, BrainTree, PayU (OC 2.x only), Realex.
If your payment gateway is not listed, we can adjust your gateway to work with this Extension for a fee. Purchase service HERE
Be sure to ALWAYS backup your database and store files before installing ANY extension.
1) Go to Extension>Installer. Upload the .ocmod zip file then press the refresh button on the Modifications page.
EXTENSION SETTINGS & SETUP:
- Go to Extension/Modules Find the Extensions name and click install.
- After installation click edit to adjust extension settings.
- After making extension settings be sure to go to Extensions/Modifications and click refresh.
- If you are using any type caching software or increase speed software. Be sure to refresh the cache after extension installation.
- Once you have made your Shared Purchase settings in Extensions>Payments>Payment System Settings. You will also need to select which payment gateway you wish to allow with payment system. Go to Extensions>Payments>YOUR PAYMENT GATEWAY. In the edit details form for the gateway you will see Allow Payment System, select yes then save.
- Payment system requires that each product that is to be a layaway has to be selected in the product edit form in the Data tab. You also need to select Pay By Date. This will determine the date that the layaway will end. Save your settings.
- Please keep in mind that if a product is not selected for payment system, it will not be available in the storefront. You also have to select a payment gateway that will be allowed to work with payment system.
Although we have taken every step to foresee any problems or errors that may happen, this is in no way a Guarantee that this Extension will work with a highly modified OpenCart store or installation. We can certainly help you with basic information but there may be a situation where USING THIS Extension COULD COST YOU MORE MONEY.
The Shared Group Purchase Invitation System is a comprehensive Invitation sales tool. The extension allows customers to make a purchase and invite others to share the cost of the sale. The extension is a great tool for Multi Level Marketing, Fundraising, Cash payouts to others, Cost Sharing of Products or Services, and much more.
The first shared purchase is initiated by a Group Leader/Customer. After the first shared sale is completed, the person that initiated the sale can now invite others to join the sale and either pay for the product or raise money for charity, etc. So anytime that a shared purchase is initiated during the checkout process, that sale will be logged in the customers account as a shared sale.
In the customer account under my shared purchases is a box that allows the initiator to send invitations of a shared sale to other members. Once the invitations have been submitted, each email recipient will receive an invitation to join a shared sale.
The person that receives the invitation must have an account registered prior in order for the invitation link to work. After a person logs in to their account they will see a link that says View your Shared Purchases. The newly joined person can now invite others to join the shared purchase and so on...
All transactions are logged in Shared Purchase History. Customers can also make additional payments to the shared sale while on the history page.
Shared sales can also be shared on Facebook, Twitter & Linked in directly from the customers account.If you have any questions about the installation process or how to use the extension please contact us.
- Brands OpenCart Express
- Product Code: SP
- Availability: In Stock