To view the product DEMO (if available) click the DEMO tab
The Product Fee extension allows you to add a fee or a charge to a product. Sometimes when selling a product it may require a setup fee or an additional cost associated with the product. The setting is in the admin product edit page under the data tab. Once you assign a dollar amount, the fee will show on the product page and also during the checkout process.
This will enables store owners to collect additional setup fees of any type for a product. The fee is on a per product basis so it will not affect the other products in the store.
✔ FREE BASIC INSTALLATION (within 5 days from the date of purchase)
|188.8.131.52 - 184.108.40.206 - 220.127.116.11 - 18.104.22.168||OCMOD|
|22.214.171.124 - 126.96.36.199||OCMOD|
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS & USER GUIDE:
Be sure to ALWAYS backup your database and store files before installing ANY extension.
1) Go to Extension>Installer. Upload the .ocmod zip file then press the refresh button on the Modifications page.
EXTENSION SETTINGS & SETUP:
- In your admin go to Extensions | Order Total | Find One Time Setup Fee and click install. Then edit the extension to enable it. Set the sort order to at least 4.
- Go to the Product Edit form, select a product and add a fee.
To use the extension go to each product that will have a setup fee and fill in the details. Be sure to save after editing. The One Time Product Fee will show on the product page and during the final step of the checkout process.
In order for the extension to calculate taxes correctly you have to set the sort order to a number LOWER than the Tax order total or it will not calculate taxes.
- Go to Extensions, Order Totals
- Click Edit for One Time Setup fee (take note of the sort order for the Tax order total)
- Enter a sort order LOWER than the Tax order total noted in step 2
- Brands OpenCart Express
- Product Code: PF
- Availability: In Stock