Click Image for Gallery
VQMod Manager allows users to centrally manage VQMod files for use in OpenCart.
- Display of VQMod file information such as file name, description, author, version, required VQMod version, and status
- Upload new VQMod scripts or delete old ones
- Checks that uploaded VQMod scripts have valid XML
- Install and uninstall existing VQMod scripts
- Backup VQMod scripts (NEW!)
- See which files exist in VQMod Cache and clear them
- View and clear the VQMod error log
- Fully portable extension module - makes no changes to system files
OpenCart 1.5.x or 1.4.9.x and VQMod 2.1 and later. To use VQMM with previous versions of VQMod edit /vqmod/xml/vqmm/vqmm_menu_shortcut.xml and change:
where [language] is the name of your admin language (e.g. english).
NEW INSTALLATION (See included user guide for full installation instructions)
1) Upload contents of the upload folder to your website (no system files are overwritten).
2) Enabled user group access/modify permissions under System->Users->User Groups
3) Go to Extensions->Modules and select Install for VQMod Manager then Edit. If VQMM was able to auto-detect the path to VQMod click Save in the upper-right hand corner. Otherwise check that VQMod was successfully installed.
Simply upload the contents of the upload directory to your site and overwrite the existing VQMM files.