The only TRUE Subscriptions System for OpenCart
The Extension can turn any product into a subscription with automatic recurring payments with PayPal. Great on stores that sell Magazines, Newsletters, Music Download Clubs, Membership, and just about anything that requires a subscription. It will track all your subscriptions, notify store owner ansd customer when a subscription comes due. Admin can set the frequency of reminders, length of subscription, set to daily, weekly, monthly or annually. There is color coding for easy reference on subscription status and much more.
This extension works with our Express One Page Checkout Extension. See here Express One Page Checkout
- Allow trial periods. Admin can select which subscription will offer a trial subscription and if there will be a charge associated.
- Turns any product into a Subscription.
- Products can be purchased on a one time basis or as a subscription.
- Allows trial periods.
- Uses PayPal recurring payments for fully automatic payment to admin.
- Setting for times to send customer notice. Send notice how often (in days). Set Grace Period.
- Automated notices from start to finish. Notifies admin when a subscription has been cancelled.
- Emailed invoice shows if it's a subscription.
- Works with Downloads. When a subscription ends, the downloadable product is no longer available.
- Ability to offer multiple subscription periods at a discount.
- When multiple subscription periods are used, it will reflect both customer account and product page with drop down menu selector for easy renewal.
- Discounts can be either fixed or percentage. Supports customer groups.
- Subscriptions can be reinstated by the admin. Admin can charge a Reinstatement Fee.
- After reinstatement the customer will have x number of days (admin sets days) to renew their subscription before it's deleted.
- In admin under subscriptions page all fields can be manually overridden.
- Emails to customers regarding subscription have links back to their account for easy renewal.
- Every time an automatic recurring payment is made, the system creates a new order and sends out the the relevant emails to admin.
✔ FREE BASIC INSTALLATION (within 5 days from the date of purchase)
★ CLICK HERE FOR FREE INSTALLATION (This link is the only way to get free installation)
Additional Product Subscription Details:
Supports for ShopMe Theme
Works with Journal2 Theme and their One Page Checkout called Quick Checkout
The extension allows any product to become a subscription and is fully automated and automatically deducts the payments from the customers PayPal account on a regular basis until cancelled. This extension requires that you have a PayPal account that allows recurring payments and can only be used with PayPal Express Checkout payment gateway. PayPal Express Checkout comes with the extension for versions of OpenCart that don't have it.
Allows multiple subscriptions and regular products in the cart at the same time. Also allows you to select multiple quantities of a subscription product. So if the subscription is a bag of coffee (as an example), customers could put 3 of those in the cart at the same time.
When a recurring payment processes, it will update the subscription page. The next due and last paid fields. A new order will be created for the recurring payment. Emails will be sent to the customer and store owner notifying of the recurring payment. If a subscription has no price, it will use the products default price UNLESS there is a special and/or discount price. If there is, the subscription will use those prices
If a price is not added on the subscription page, it would use the product price as the price for the subscription. Subscription total can be product only, product and taxes, product and shipping, or product, taxes, and shipping. New setting added to the subscriptions to allow choice of which additional items to add to the subscription total. So if a subscription product is in the cart, only that item may be in the cart. When a recurring payment is made and the IPN is sent to the store, a new order will be created for this instead of being added to the transaction table.
Automatic recurring payments will only work when using PayPal Express.
For OpenCart versions 18.104.22.168 through 22.214.171.124 that don't come with PayPal Express, we are including it with the extension. Please be aware (once again) that in order to receive automatically deducted payments from PayPal, you must have PayPal Express and be signed up to receive payments through PayPal.
Requires vQmod - No core files overwritten.
Special note: If you have a custom Theme you may have compatibility issues. We can address those issue but there may be an additional fee involved for adjusting the extension.
More information here: Adjust Extension