The Payment System extension is a comprehensive payment system extension for OpenCart 2.x
It is a feature rich module that takes off where our now popular Payment System extension left off. It gives store owners complete control on how to accept partial payments. It can be used as Layaway, Lay by, EZ Payment Plan, Payment Plan, etcetera. You have the ability to name the buttons/system files, add various terms, select all or one product, and much more. The extension is a rock solid professional grade ground up payment system. The list of features is very extensive. Please see the demo for further details and get a feel for how it works.
This extension works with our Express One Page Checkout Extension.
See here Express One Page Checkout
- Ability to name the buttons and system files
- Set various payment terms
- Allow regular sales or payment sales
- Comprehensive customer notifications
- Uses cron jobs to send out payment reminders
- Select individual or all products to allow payment sales
- Detailed payment information during checkout
- Customers can select which payment plan suits them during checkout
- Allow multiple payment/terms options per product
- Select specific payment gateways for payment transactions
- Select specific order statuses for payment sales
- Show / don’t show buttons
- Set exact payment days
- Set maximum time between payments
- Set minimum payment amounts
- Calculate deposits by product or sale total
- Add payment or administrative fees with ability to name them
- We added support for the Journal2 theme for OpenCart version 2.1.x When using payment system pro only the standard checkout can be used. The extension will not work with their Quick Checkout one page checkout.
✔ FREE BASIC INSTALLATION (within 5 days from the date of purchase)
★ CLICK HERE FOR FREE INSTALLATION (This link is the only way to get free installation)
Special note: If you have a Custom Theme you may have compatibility issues. We can address most issue but there may be an additional fee involved for adjusting the extension.