Net Invoice Payment Gateway
The Net 30 Payment Gateway allows you to give your customers the option during the checkout process to pay the invoice in 30 days. The extension is a great tool for Brick and Mortar stores that have a web presence as well as a physical storefront or any other type of manufacturing facility. Some customers have issue with giving their payment information to a computer/internet.
Net 30 will give the store owners one more tool in their arsenal for making sales. You can give your customers any message you wish. After a Net 30 sale has been made, the admin order total goes to red notifying store owner that a Net 30 sale is pending. After the payment has be processed and store owner changes the order status from a Net 30 status to any other status, the order total goes back to black. New added feature, now works with guest checkout.
✔ Extension is treated as a payment option allowing it to work with any theme.
✔ Guest checkout option.
✔ Store owner has complete control of the message the wish to give their customers.
✔ When a sale has been made the admin order total turns red until store owner verifies payment.
✔ Customers emailed invoice will also reflect that a Net 30 sale is not complete until they make contact with store/owner. Store owner has complete control of the message.
✔ The extension automatically adds a new order status called Net 30.
✔ FREE BASIC INSTALLATION (within 5 days from the date of purchase)
★ CLICK HERE FOR FREE INSTALLATION (This link is the only way to get free installation)
|Compatible OpenCart Version|
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS & USER GUIDE:
Be sure to ALWAYS backup your database and store files before installing ANY extension.
FOR OCMOD (2.x only):
Please follow the OCMOD instructions found HERE.
When using OCMOD in almost all cases you do not have to set file permissions as we have included the file permission edits in the install.xml file.
FOR VQMOD (1.5.x only):
You must have vQmod installed on your store. It is required that you are using the latest version of vQmod which can be downloaded for free HERE.
Be sure you follow vQmod installation procedure found HERE.
1. (vQmod only) Upload the contents (all the files inside) of the UPLOAD folder to your stores ROOT directory.
2. (vQmod only) (set file permissions) Go to your stores admin/system/users/user groups/select all in both boxes then save.
EXTENSION SETTINGS & SETUP:
- Go to Extension/Modules Find the Extensions name and click install.
- After installation click edit to adjust extension settings.
- (2.x only) After making extension settings be sure to go to Extensions/Modifications and click refresh.
- If you are using any type caching software or increase speed software. Be sure to refresh the cache after extension installation.
- Go to admin, click on Extensions/Payments/Net Invoice 30 days and set all of the Net Invoice 30 days parameters.
- SPECIAL NOTE: If you are using the Journal Theme and the Quick Checkout one page checkout, in the Net Invoice 30 days settings you must allow Guest Checkout or the payment method will not show during the checkout process. By allowing the guest setting the gateway hands over to the Journal checkout the ability to allow not allow guest checkout. So the guest checkout is then controlled by the Journal theme.
The Net 30 Payment Gateway allows you to give your customers the option during the checkout process to pay the invoice in 30 dyas.
If you have any questions about the installation process or how to use the extension, please contact us by clicking: SUPPORT
For PROFESSIONAL Extension/Module Installation service click: HERE.