Multi Vendor Portal Instructions
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS & USER GUIDE:
Be sure to ALWAYS backup your database and store files before installing ANY extension.
1) Go to Extension>Installer. Upload the .ocmod zip file then press the refresh button on the Modifications page.
SPECIAL NOTE: In OpenCart versions 1.5.5 thru 1.5.6.x The OpenCart developer team remove HTTP_IMAGE define from the config.php in the store admin and store front. If you are missing the image define code, the multi vendor portal module will not send out emails to vendor. Make sure this code exist in both of your stores config.php files. If it does not exist, add them.
The code: define('HTTP_IMAGE', 'http://yourstore.com/image/');
EXTENSION SETTINGS & SETUP:
- Go to Extension/Modules Find the Extensions name and click install.
- After installation click edit to adjust extension settings.
- After making extension settings be sure to go to Extensions/Modifications and click refresh.
- If you are using any type caching software or increase speed software. Be sure to refresh the cache after extension installation.
- Go to Users/User Groups/ Create a new user group called Vendor and select viewing permissions for vendor_portal only. This will allow your vendors once registered to login to their vendor account and view their reports and add shipping and inventory information to their products.
The Multi Vendor Portal System is a comprehensive commercial grade module for managing vendors in your OpenCart store. Store owners will have complete control over inventory, products sold, vendor access, cost analysis, sales reports, package tracking and much more. We looked closely at what was actually needed for a multi vendor environment and developed a comprehensive solution. Our design takes store security very seriously by separating the store owner and vendor access to critical inventories and products.
- Go to Vendor Portal, add new vendor. Fill in all vendor details.
- You will need to go to each product that belongs to a vendor and add product cost and in the links tab select the vendor name and save.
Vendor Portal Side:
When a vendor logins in to their account thet will have access to the following:
- Order Report
- Past Order Report
- Inventory Report
- Sales Report
- Cost/Profit Report
- Returns Report
- Package Tracking Information
Vendors will not have access to the rest of the admin. We made sure during development that they only have access exclusively to the vendor portal.
If you have any questions about the installation process or how to use the extension please contact us.