Multi Vendor Portal
The Multi Vendor Portal System is a comprehensive commercial grade module for managing vendors in your OpenCart store. Store owners will have complete control over inventory, products sold, vendor access, cost analysis, sales reports, package tracking and much more. We looked closely at what was actually needed for a multi vendor environment and developed a comprehensive solution. Our design takes store security very seriously by separating the store owner and vendor access to critical inventories and products. For a full experience of this extension, it's best to see our working demo in action.
- Multi Vendor Management System.
- Vendors will have their login access to the admin
- Products that the vendors import will not go live until the store owner approves them.
- Allow Vendors to sell their products on your website.
- Vendor Sales reports.
- Print Packing Slip.
- Shipment tracking.
- Cost & Profit Reports.
- Inventory Reports.
- Complete control over Vendors access.
✔ FREE BASIC INSTALLATION (within 5 days from the date of purchase)
★ CLICK HERE FOR FREE INSTALLATION (This link is the only way to get free installation)
QUICK USER GUIDE:
- Go to Vendor Portal, add new vendor. Fill in all vendor details.
- You will need to go to each product that belongs to a vendor and add product cost and in the links tab select the vendor name and save.
Vendor Portal Side:
When a vendor logs in to their account they will have access to the following:
- Order Report
- Past Order Report
- Inventory Report
- Sales Report
- Cost/Profit Report
- Returns Report
- Package Tracking Information
Vendors will not have access to the rest of the admin. We made sure during development that they only have access exclusively to the vendor portal.