Maintenance Control Instructions
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS & USER GUIDE:
Be sure to ALWAYS backup your database and store files before installing ANY extension.
1) Go to Extension>Installer. Upload the .ocmod zip file then press the refresh button on the Modifications page.
EXTENSION SETTINGS & SETUP:
- Go to Extension/Modules Find the Extensions name and click install.
- After installation click edit to adjust extension settings.
- After making extension settings be sure to go to Extensions/Modifications and click refresh.
- If you are using any type caching software or increase speed software. Be sure to refresh the cache after extension installation.
Maintenance mode characteristics vary with OpenCart versions. There is no one solution that allows you to see the all stores. What you can do is create a customer account and from the admin login to the other stores while in maintenance mode to get around this issue. When you click the lock in the admin to a customer that allows you catalog access form the admin.
SPECIAL NOTE: If you are using different domain names for your multi stores, there is a setting in System>Settings>Server. Tick to allow shared sessions across domains, then save. When you use cross domain sessions in OpenCart your host must first allow it. If your host does not allow it, you will receive errors. You will need to contact your host and see if they will allow you to have cross domain session control otherwise the extension will not work correctly. This is a DNS control issue from your host.
This extension controls your stores maintenance. It will allow store owner to use their own maintenance message/picture when your store is down for maintenance. Maintenance characteristics may vary between OpenCart versions.
Set your stores maintenance message by going to Tools>Maintenance Control (2.x only) System>Maintenance Control (1.5.x only)