Express One Page Checkout InstructionsINSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS & USER GUIDE:
Be sure to ALWAYS backup your database and store files before installing ANY extension.1) Go to Extension>Installer. Upload the .ocmod zip file then press the refresh button on the Modifications page.
EXTENSION SETTINGS & SETUP:
- Go to Extension/Modules Find the Extensions name and click install.
- After installation click edit to adjust extension settings.
- (2.x only) After making extension settings be sure to go to Extensions/Modifications and click refresh.
- If you are using any type caching software or increase speed software. Be sure to refresh the cache after extension installation.
- If you are using a custom theme you must upload a copy the catalog tpl files into the themes checkout folder.
- Go to catalog/view/theme/YOUR THEME/template/checkout and upload the Express Checkout tpl files. If this is not correctly done the extension will not work with your theme.
- Special notes: The are some themes that MAY NOT work correctly with Express Checkout. At the time of this writing so far we know that the extension does not work with the Journal2 theme. We will eventually get to it and post here when it gets ported.
The Express One Page Checkout extension is a true one page checkout system. It has a very user friendly interface and works with all shipping and payment methods.