Events Scheduler Instructions
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS & USER GUIDE:
Be sure to ALWAYS backup your database and store files before installing ANY extension.
1) Go to Extension>Installer. Upload the .ocmod zip file then press the refresh button on the Modifications page.
UPDATE TO INSTALLATION (2.x - 3.x only):
If you are using a custom theme like Journal you will need to upload a separate set of files after the initial installation process. Look for the folder called EventsSchedulerThemeFixes and find your theme then upload the appropriate files.
EXTENSION SETTINGS & SETUP:
- Go to Extension/Modules Find the Extensions name and click install.
- After installation click edit to adjust extension settings.
- If you are using any type caching software or increase speed software. Be sure to refresh the cache after extension installation.
some versions of OpenCart 1.5.6.x versions, the OpenCart developers
remove the HTTP_IMAGE define from the config.php files. It is important
for this extension to work you have to place those defines back in.
Otherwise the store logo may not display correctly on emails.
To place the defines back in your stores root directory find config.php and in admin/config.php and add the following code: define('HTTP_IMAGE', 'http://WWW.YOURWEBSITE.COM/image/'); Replace the red area with your stores web address. Add this code below the define HTTP_SERVER on both config.php files.
Go to Extension/Module/Event Scheduler. Edit the extension. Make settings and be sure to update the database tables by pressing the update tables button.
Go to Catalog/Events Manager and start using the extension. You should 1st set up an event headliner then set up an event.
The Events Scheduler extension is a commercial grade Extension for selling Events, Lectures, Seminars, Speaking Engagements, Concerts and a whole lot more.
If you have any questions about the installation process or how to use the extension please contact us.
- Create an Instructor/Teacher/Speaker
- Create an event. Fill in all fields
- After an event is created it will also automatically create a new product so you will need to go to that product and fill in any missing details, add a picture, etc.
- Go to store front and purchase the event. After purchase and only when logged in the widget will show up coming events for that user.
Note: You cannot set a class date for the same day the event is created. The extension will see the created day as a past date and the product will not show on the catalog side. Always make the event/class for at least one day in advance.
You can set multiple events in the event edit window.