Customer Registration Manager
This Extension is a great way to add Username capabilities to your store
The Customer & Registration Manager Extension gives store owners complete control of the registration process and editing of existing customers. You choose what information you want to collect and require for registration and cart checkout registration. The extension is loaded with features. Including: All fields can be enabled or disabled, Allow email or username log in, Password length, Use Captcha option, and much more. New added feature. When field not required in admin setting the extension will also remove the box from the registration form. New feature. Customer can check if username is available during registration process.
- Add a new field that can be named anything. Show no show field along with require no require.
- If username is not available during registration process customer will be notified.
- Gives store owners complete control over the customer registration on OpenCart.
- Works on registration page checkout registration page and guest registration.
- Store owner sets what information is collected during registration and checkout.
- All fields can be enabled or disabled except email.
- Allow email or username logins or both.
- Password length, affiliate, & newsletter control.
- Use Captcha option.
- On multi store, control which customers has log in access to which store.
- SPECIAL NOTE: The only field that cannot be selected or altered is the email field. You must have an email address to register an account. All other fields can be shown not shown or required not required.
No support for Shoppica, Mijoshop
✔ FREE BASIC INSTALLATION (within 5 days from the date of purchase)
★ CLICK HERE FOR FREE INSTALLATION (This link is the only way to get free installation)