Customer Questions Log
The Customer Questions Log is a ground up module that allows customers to ask store owners questions about their products & Services. The Customer Question module adds a question bubble at the lower right side of your store. Our module allows the store owner to receive questions from all pages. Each question is logged in the Admin and has its own interface for responding to questions and to keep track of the questions that have already been responded to. The dashboard displays pending unanswered questions. When a store owner logs into the admin if there are questions that need to be answered the link in the dashboard is red. If there are no unanswered questions the link is black. When the pending questions in the Dashboard are clicked it will take you directly to the respond to customer questions interface. This module does not use the contact form, instead it uses a popup window to make it really easy for the customer to ask a questions without leaving the page they are on. The Admin also uses a popup for responding to questions. Our module is also a great way to build up clientele for future sales & communications. This module has been confirmed to work on OpenCart versions 18.104.22.168 thru 22.214.171.124
- Works on any page in your store.
- No core files overwritten.
- Tracks and logs all questions and responses.
- Logs all customer questions and answers in admin.
- Allows quick response to customers from the admin.
- You can delete all answered questions when no longer needed.
- This is a great way to build up clientele thru communications and getting an email address logged for future sales or newsletters.
- Great way to learn what your customers are really looking for.
- Sends store owner an email when a questions is asked about a product or service.
- Question bubble picture can be changed to use your own. Be sure and use the same image name, size and type.
- Can add one additional custom field.
✔ FREE BASIC INSTALLATION (within 5 days from the date of purchase)
★ CLICK HERE FOR FREE INSTALLATION (This link is the only way to get free installation)