The Commission Manager extension is a comprehensive commission payment, tracking & reporting system. It allows sellers, developers or any type of product sold in your store and commissions collected and paid out.
As an example: A store owner can allow a seller/software developer to sell their products/services in their store and a commission will be collect for every product sold. You can set commission rates, seller fees. You can set commission payments to start and end at a certain time and much more. See the demo and instructions for more details.
✔ Payout Commissions
✔ Comprehensive Reporting
✔ 4 Payment Methods for payouts
✔ Set commission percentages
Admin Side Information Includes:
✔ Seller Name
✔ Gross Sales
✔ Payments Issued
✔ Payment Method
✔ Payment Amount
Sellers can also login to their portal to see:
✔ Product Name
✔ Units Sold
✔ Gross Sales
✔ Net Sales
✔ Advance Paid
✔ Advance Bal
✔ Commission Due
✔ Payments Issued
✔ FREE BASIC INSTALLATION (within 5 days from the date of purchase)
★ CLICK HERE FOR FREE INSTALLATION (This link is the only way to get free installation)
|Compatible OpenCart Version|
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS & USER GUIDE:
Be sure to ALWAYS backup your database and store files before installing ANY extension.
FOR OCMOD (2.x only):
Please follow the OCMOD instructions found HERE.
When using OCMOD in almost all cases you do not have to set file permissions as we have included the file permission edits in the install.xml file.
FOR VQMOD (1.5.x only):
You must have vQmod installed on your store. It is required that you are using the latest version of vQmod which can be downloaded for free HERE.
Be sure you follow vQmod installation procedure found HERE.
1. (vQmod only) Upload the contents (all the files inside) of the UPLOAD folder to your stores ROOT directory.
2. (vQmod only) (set file permissions) Go to your stores admin/system/users/user groups/select all in both boxes then save.
EXTENSION SETTINGS & SETUP:
- Go to Extension/Modules Find the Extensions name and click install.
- After installation click edit to adjust extension settings.
- (2.x only) After making extension settings be sure to go to Extensions/Modifications and click refresh.
- If you are using any type caching software or increase speed software. Be sure to refresh the cache after extension installation.
- Go to System>Users>User Groups>Top Administrator select all on both boxes then save. While in user groups also create a user group called Sellers.
- Go to Extensions>Modules>Commission Manager and install. After installing it edit the just installed module and set Commission Manager global settings.
- Go to Catalog>Manufacturers>Setup the Sellers.
- Go to Catalog>Product and edit each product that belongs to each seller. In the links tab select the appropriate seller for the product.
- Go to System>Users>Users>Create a user for each seller then save. Press edit to edit the just created seller and set payment information and products that the seller owns then Press save in commission Data then when finished adding products you must save the top right user button to save all settings just created. In short the user must be created before you can add products to the user.
As a product gets sold that belongs to a set seller a record will be created in Reports>Commission Manager. From there you can view outstanding balances, any advances that were made to the seller/designer/developer/etc, make a payout to the seller and host of other reports.
If you have any questions about the installation process or how to use the extension, please contact us by clicking: SUPPORT
For PROFESSIONAL Extension/Module Installation service click: HERE.