Ask Product Question
Ask Product Question is an extension that allows customers to ask store owners questions about their products. This extension adds a button in the product page. It allows the store owner to receive questions about each product from the product page. Each question is logged in the Admin and has its own interface for responding to questions and to keep track of the questions that have already been responded to.
This extension is a great way to build up clientele for future sales & communications by encouraging customers to ask about your products.
✔ Response text now in admin
✔ All emails to customer and admin have product image and a link
✔ Logs all customer questions and responses in admin
✔ Allows quick response to customers from the admin
✔ You can delete all answered questions when no longer needed
✔ Sends store owner an email when a questions is asked about a product
✔ Email that is sent to store owner has a link to the product for quick access
✔ Works great on multi store setups
✔ Button can be named anything
✔ FREE BASIC INSTALLATION (within 5 days from the date of purchase)
★ CLICK HERE FOR FREE INSTALLATION (This link is the only way to get free installation)
|Compatible OpenCart Version|
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS & USER GUIDE:
Be sure to ALWAYS backup your database and store files before installing ANY extension.
FOR OCMOD (2.x only):
Please follow the OCMOD instructions found HERE.
When using OCMOD in almost all cases you do not have to set file permissions as we have included the file permission edits in the install.xml file.
FOR VQMOD (1.5.x only):
You must have vQmod installed on your store. It is required that you are using the latest version of vQmod which can be downloaded for free HERE.
Be sure you follow vQmod installation procedure found HERE.
1. (vQmod only) Upload the contents (all the files inside) of the UPLOAD folder to your stores ROOT directory.
2. (vQmod only) (set file permissions) Go to your stores admin/system/users/user groups/select all in both boxes then save.
EXTENSION SETTINGS & SETUP:
- After installation click edit to adjust extension settings.
- (2.x only) After making extension settings be sure to go to Extensions/Modifications and click refresh.
- If you are using any type caching software or increase speed software. Be sure to refresh the cache after extension installation.
- Go to Catalog>Product Questions>Settings button and make all your settings then save.
- In the ask question admin form, the customer email is the only mandatory field that has to be set. All other fields are optional.
The extension places a new button on the product page and category pages (if selected) to allow customers to ask about your products or services. Each question is logged in the admin for viewing, record keeping, and responding.
If you have any questions about the installation process or how to use the extension, please contact us by clicking: Support
For PROFESSIONAL Extension/Module Installation service click: HERE.